The Catholic Foundation of Manitoba supports:
- Agencies that care for the sick, disabled, pregnant women and families in need and foster their development and pastoral care in keeping with Catholic values;
- Promotes Catholic education and religious formation for youth and adults;
- Gives aid and support to the poor and missions;
- Religious training and Catholic faith formation and devotion.
If you believe in any of the above causes or would like to direct a gift to a new one that is in keeping with the Catholic Foundation’s mission and vision, read about the many ways you can give.
Gifts and pledges of every size are appreciated. Payment plans and schedules can be arranged to help you make the gift you would like to contribute. Please do not miss this opportunity to be generous to your community and the Catholic Foundation of Manitoba.
The Benefits of giving:
- Contributing to a cause that is near and dear to your heart;
- An opportunity to create a living memorial in your name;
- Appropriate recognition of the gift during your lifetime;
- Your estate is entitled to a tax credit for the final income tax return;
- Protection of your heirs by reducing estate tax liability.
See how your gift can help make a world of difference:
- Alpha House
- Aulneau Renewal Centre
- Centre Flavie Laurent Centre
- Christian Life Community Canada
- House of Peace
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School
- Joceyln House
- L’Arche Winnipeg
- Northern Pregnancy Support Centre
- Pregnancy & Family Support Services
- Rossbrook House
- Scouts Franco-Manitobains
- Serena Manitoba
- St. Benedict’s Centre
- St. Boniface Diocesan High School
- The Welcome Home
- Ukrainian Catholic Children’s Camp
- Ukrainian Episcopal Centre
- University of Manitoba – St. Paul’s College
For a complete listing, visit our Grants page.